- ORIGINAL PopSockets - UV printing with 3M Adhesive
- Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip, repeat - PopSockets are great for enhancing the grip and capabilities of your phone.
- Secure grips for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets.
- Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype.
- Allows your hand to relax while securely holding your phone - never drop your phone again from lost grip.
- Advanced reusable adhesive - repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some waterproof cases or silicone).
The PopSocket on your phone easily clips in and out of the PopClip.
A PopClip is ideal in providing hands-free use of your PopSocketed phone while in your car. PopClips are great for those who use their phone as a navigation system while they drive.
Attaches to surfaces with a single-use 3M VHB adhesive; it can be removed without leaving any residue with fishing line or dental floss; extra 3M adhesive is included.
PopClips aren't just for your car -- â€‹stick one to yourâ€‹ bathroom mirror,â€‹ refrigerator, â€‹bed post, â€‹office â€‹wall, or â€‹school/gym â€‹locker.
What is a PopSockets grip?
A grip. A stand. A chance to show off your style, whenever you want, however you want. And they arenâ€™t just for your phone either. Use them on your tablet and e-reader for some extra comfort. With the Mount companion product, they stick to nearly any vertical surface, including dashboards, mirrors, bed posts, refrigerators, and walls, for convenient hands-free viewing. Talk about a life changer.
What are PopSockets grips made of?
Polycarbonate, TPU, and polyurethane. Also, love.
What are the dimensions of a PopSockets Mount?
1.9" x 1.6" x .4" The part of the Mount that attaches to surfaces is about the size of a quarter (.9" diameter).
What's the anatomy of a PopSockets grip?
Platform: the circular piece that sticks directly to your phone or case. Accordion: the fun part that pops up and down. Button: the hard plastic or aluminum disk that has a color or design on it.
What are the dimensions of a PopSockets grip?
PopSockets grips have a diameter or 1.56". When collapsed, a PopSockets grip stands 0.25" tall. When expanded, it stands 0.9" tall.